While playing online games like Minecraft, errors & bugs are what spoil the experience. They don’t let players play the game. Moreover, all errors are not that simple to solve. The internal exception java.io.ioexception is such an error that players face in Minecraft. This error doesn’t let your computer to connect to a Minecraft server. So, you can simply say that it is a connection error in the game.
In general, this error can appear due to many reasons. Also, many players have succeeded in fixing the error in some simple ways. If you are also facing this error, then here are some simple methods to solve this error.
- Primary Solutions:
Sometimes the issue can be very simple, and by performing some simple steps, it can be fixed. So, you can try these steps before going to the next steps.
- First, try to fix the error by restarting Minecraft .
- Otherwise, restart your PC and see if the error fixes.
- Finally, restart your router.
If none of these above steps is worked, then you can go for other steps.
- Work on Different Launcher:
The internal exception java.io.ioexception error is mostly occurred due to problems in Java. Even if your game is working, you may get this error due to java bugs. In some cases, the launcher utilizes an older version of java, although you have installed the latest version of java on your PC. If this is the case, then you will face this error.
To solve this problem, you can impel your launcher to use the latest version of java installed on your PC or use a different launcher. You can go to launcher options in java settings and switch the path from the outdated version to a new one.
Now, the problem will be fixed. Otherwise, you can try the next methods.
- Disable Windows Firewall:
Sometimes the problem can be due to the windows firewall. So, you can disable this to solve this issue. If you are looking at FirewallD, you may want to take a look at https://www.linode.com/docs/guides/introduction-to-firewalld-on-centos/ for information on enabling and configuring FirewallD on CentOS.
- Open Settings on your PC and then navigate to Update & Security.
- Go to windows security and select the Firewall & Network Protection.
- Now, select your active network and turn off the switch to disable the windows firewall.
- After turning off the windows firewall, you can open Minecraft to check whether the error is fixed.
Hopefully, this will solve the error.
- Change Windows Firewall Settings:
If the above steps have not worked, then you can change the firewall settings. The following steps will help you to change the windows firewall settings.
- Open the Windows Firewall on your system from the Settings.
- On that window, select Allow an App through windows firewall.
- Then press the Change settings button.
- Now find Java Platform SE Binary on that window.
- You will find more than one such file there. Tick the private checkbox for all these files.
- After completing, click on the OK button and restart your PC.
Now, the internal exception java.io.ioexception error will be solved.
The internal exception java.io.ioexception is a common error that many players face in Minecraft. To resolve this error, you can follow the methods listed above.
Related Articles :
How To Make Bucket in Minecraft ?
How To Make A Weakness Potion In Minecraft ?
How To Make A Loom In Minecraft ?
How To Make Pumpkin Pie In Minecraft ?
How To Make An Item Frame In Minecraft ?
How To Make A Nether Portal In Minecraft ?
How To Make A Jack O Lantern In Minecraft ?
How To Make a Healing Potion In Minecraft ?
How to Make Strength Potion in Minecraft ?
How to Make Stairs in Minecraft ?