Wouldn’t it be fun if you could fly in the game? Well, that is possible with the help of the flying machine. You can build your flying machine and travel over obstacles with ease. This also adds an element of fun to the game. Today, we will tell you what you need to build a flying machine and how you can do it.
Steps to Make A Flying Machine in Minecraft
Below are the steps to make A Flying Machine in Minecraft. Go ahead and check them out now.
- Material Required – The things required for building a flying machine are tick piston, regular piston, slime block, observer, and building blocks. Once you have these things, you can follow the steps listed below to build a flying machine.
- Using the building blocks, build a very high pillar. The height of this pillar is the height that the flying machine will fly. The higher, the better it would be. This will also ensure that the machine doesn’t stop after colliding with the obstacles.
- On top of this tower, place a slime block and then place a slime block right next to it. This second slime block is very important since this will determine the flying direction.
- You need to place a regular piston and an observer next to the slime block in the next step. The observer’s direction should be facing the second slime block that you placed.
- Now, go ahead and place the slime block near the regular piston and place a slime block on the left side of the two slime blocks you just placed. This should form a rectangular structure. Once this is done, you need to place two slime blocks on the present structure you created. Simultaneously, place an observer in such a position that the arrow faces down and the eyes face the top.
- Extend the furthermost block by placing five building blocks. This is also where you will be standing while you are on the flying machine. Break the blocks touching the pillar and place a block on the upward-facing observer. This should make the flying machine move.
- Break the block on the observer, and the flying machine will be ready to fly. If you have to stop the machine, you need to place a block on top of the observer again.
This was the way to make the flying machine. You can try this and if you don’t have enough blocks, then make sure to try this process in the creative mode.
Related Articles :
How to Make A Shield in Minecraft ?
How to make a saddle in Minecraft ?
How to make a map in Minecraft ?
How to Make a Lead in Minecraft ?
How to Make A Lantern in Minecraft ?
How to make a beacon in Minecraft ?
How to make a book in Minecraft ?
How to Make A Circle in Minecraft ?
How to Make a Compass in Minecraft ?
How to make a bed in Minecraft ?