When you start Minecraft, you would not be allowed to mine coal. If you have tried this already, you would have noticed that things start to get dark after mined a little. This will stop you from mining for coal any further. So, what is the solution? Charcoal is considered an excellent alternative to coal in the real world, which is also true in Minecraft. So, the solution here is to create charcoal, and it is also easy to make. On this page, we have shared the process to make charcoal in Minecraft.
How to make Charcoal in Minecraft?
Let us now look at the detailed process to make charcoal in Minecraft. Below are the steps.
- Mine the Wood – To start creating the charcoal, you need to mine the wood first. You can aim at a block of wood on the tree and press the trigger to mine the wood. To create charcoal, you would need four blocks of wood.
- Create Planks – In the next step, you need to create the planks. To create the planK, open the crafting menu and select the wooden plank icon. You will now need to press the X button on your PlayStation remote three times.
- Create Sticks – While you are in the crafting menu, select the wooden sticks from the structure and click on the X button again to create the sticks.
- Create Crafting Table – You need to create a crafting table after creating the planks and sticks. You can do this by clicking on the crafting table from the structure menu. Once the crafting table is created, you can exit the crafting menu.
- Place Table on Ground – In the next step, it is important to place the crafting table on the ground. You can do this by the use R1 and L2 buttons on your PlayStation controller. Don’t forget to open the crafting table.
- Make Pickaxe and Mine Cobblestone – For the next step, you would need to craft a pickaxe. You can go to the tools menu and select the pickaxe. With the help of the pickaxe, mine the eight cobblestone blocks. These are the light grey block.
- Create Furnace – You have almost completed the goal. In this step, you need to make the furnace. You can do this by clicking on the structure button. The furnace can smelting ore, glass, and other similar uses. Once you have placed the furnace on the ground, please open it.
- Add Ingredients – In this last step, you need to place a block of wood and a stick or a plank in the furnace. The furnace will use wood as fuel, and it will convert planks or sticks into charcoal.
There is no difference between coal and charcoal. The only difference is in how it is made. So, you can go ahead and use charcoal for whatever purpose you need.
How to Make Strength Potion in Minecraft ?
How to Make Stairs in Minecraft ?
How to Make Night Vision Potion in Minecraft ?
How to Make Pot in Minecraft ?
How to Make A Flying Machine in Minecraft ?
How to Make Glass pane in Minecraft ?
How to Make A TV in Minecraft ?
How to Make Cookies in Minecraft ?
How to Make Brown Dye in Minecraft ?
How to Make A Sponge in Minecraft ?