Are you facing [pii_email_4731c9dd6b0af679e56e] error Code . Lets See how to fix this error . The Below Fix is Generic Outlook Error Fix not particular to this Fix . This may work or may not . Please Consult outlook Customer Care before applying this Fix.
The outlook is one of the finest Personal Information managers from Microsoft that have made it quite easier for the users to manage the different data associated with your Microsoft account perfectly. It not only helps you in sending and receiving emails throughout successfully but also assists you in performing the different tasks like handling calendar information, task manager, and much more efficiently.
The majority of us usually use Outlook daily. Facing issues while working or accessing some applications is quite annoying. A minor disturbance in the Outlook Email Settings can easily prevent you from accessing unlimited features of this application. One can easily correct the Outlook Email Settings to get rid of these annoying issues effectively. If you don’t know how just check out the detailed procedure given below:
[pii_email_4731c9dd6b0af679e56e] error Code Fix
- Launch the Outlook on your device and then tap on the File section available there.
- Once done, now tap on the Account Settings option.
- Tap on Account Settings again to move further with the process.
- A new Account Settings window will be launched on your home screen.
- Just tap on the Change option available here.
- Once done, now search and select the More Settings option from there followed by selecting the Outgoing Server.
- Now explore the My Outgoing Server (SMTP) from the given options and then tap on the checkbox next to it.
- You will be now asked about the authentication. Make sure to follow up the provided instructions very carefully to ensure successful authentication.
- On the successful completion of the above process, now select the checkbox available next to the Log on to incoming server before sending mail.
- Bingo! You have now successfully done with the correction of Outlook Email Settings.
- Make sure to restart the Outlook again to enable the success of changes you just have made earlier.
Also slow Mail Server Connection may lead to [pii_email_4731c9dd6b0af679e56e] error
Solution: To solve it, increase your email server timeout duration. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Outlook File >> Account Settings option.
- Make a Double-click on the email account that generates this error.
- Hit on the More Settings>> Advanced option.
- At las, increase your server timeouts duration.
Also sometimes due to wrong Outgoing Mail Server Settings [pii_email_4731c9dd6b0af679e56e] error may occur
- Go to the Outlook File >> Account Settings.
- Hit on your email account >> More Settings >> Outlook Server.
- Press the checkbox next to the option “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”.
- Hit on the “Log on to incoming server before sending mail” option to solve this Microsoft Outlook email error code and message.
This error [pii_email_4731c9dd6b0af679e56e] may occur if the connector is getting transient errors and is unable to send any messages out. The oldest messages are always discarded first. The error log indicates the number of messages that had to be discarded. To resolve this issue, check the error log for warning error messages that are logged by the connector. If a large number of transient errors are occurring, there may be a connectivity problem with the server. Confirm your network connectivity and server availability.
This error [pii_email_4731c9dd6b0af679e56e] does not indicate that there are low memory conditions; this message generally implies that the message was too complex and the memory required by Intellishrink to process the message was too large. You can turn Intellishrink off or set it to no compression to work around this error message. If this error message persists for a large number of messages, report this issue to Microsoft Product Support Services
Note : This article is for information purpose only . Please apply under your own risk . Please Contact microsoft support before applying any of these solutions .