Are you facing [pii_email_644531316089eb878549] errro Code . Lets See how to fix this error . The Below Fix is Generic Outlook Error Fix not particular to this Fix . This may work or may not . Please Consult outlook Customer Care before applying this Fix.
The outlook is one of the finest Personal Information managers from Microsoft that have made it quite easier for the users to manage the different data associated with your Microsoft account perfectly. It not only helps you in sending and receiving emails throughout successfully but also assists you in performing the different tasks like handling calendar information, task manager, and much more efficiently.
The majority of us usually use Outlook daily. Facing issues while working or accessing some applications is quite annoying. A minor disturbance in the Outlook Email Settings can easily prevent you from accessing unlimited features of this application. One can easily correct the Outlook Email Settings to get rid of these annoying issues effectively. If you don’t know how just check out the detailed procedure given below:
[pii_email_644531316089eb878549] errro Code Fix
- Launch the Outlook on your device and then tap on the File section available there.
- Once done, now tap on the Account Settings option.
- Tap on Account Settings again to move further with the process.
- A new Account Settings window will be launched on your home screen.
- Just tap on the Change option available here.
- Once done, now search and select the More Settings option from there followed by selecting the Outgoing Server.
- Now explore the My Outgoing Server (SMTP) from the given options and then tap on the checkbox next to it.
- You will be now asked about the authentication. Make sure to follow up the provided instructions very carefully to ensure successful authentication.
- On the successful completion of the above process, now select the checkbox available next to the Log on to incoming server before sending mail.
- Bingo! You have now successfully done with the correction of Outlook Email Settings.
- Make sure to restart the Outlook again to enable the success of changes you just have made earlier.