Sometimes your wireless network may show this error, which you need to fix to use the internet properly. Many people have reported this problem after updating Windows 7 to Windows 10. This can be a frustrating situation for a normal user. However, the following are some fixes that you can try to solve this issue.
To troubleshoot this error, you need to remove and recreate the wireless network connection.
- Type ncpa.cpl in the windows search box and press the enter button.
- On that window, locate your wireless network connection and right-click on it, and then go to properties.
- Now, go to the Wireless Networks tab.
- Then go to preferred networks, and under that, click on your wireless network. Now, press the Remove button to remove it.
- Now, go to View Wireless networks and refresh the list.
- Then choose a wireless network that you want to connect to and connect it.