Globally, mobile phones and tablets have become the order of the day in communication, research, and entertainment purposes. The invention of smartphones came as a significant relief and saved the stress of always going to cyber to perform just simple tasks that can be done from our phones. However, there has been an increase in mobile attacks such as; data extortion, unsecured Wi-Fi, phishing attacks, network spoofing, and so many other cybercrimes.
This article will dive into some of the mobile threats and the solutions to them, and why you should consider prevention against cyber-attacks.
- Data extortion; The data leakage threats extract information like credit card numbers, social security numbers, personal browsing history, and essential banking information. To avoid a cyber-attack through the use of unsecured Wi-Fi, use free Wi-Fi sparingly on your mobile device. Please don’t use it to access confidential or personal services.
- Network spoofing: creates a fake access point and expects you to create an account to assess your data. Malware such as ransomware demands payment so that they cannot expose your data or for your system to work again.
Threat defense for mobile
- Improve application performance
All our devices have applications that help us in our daily activities. After a while, they upgrade to make your experience easier, faster, and safer since it improves the applications or add new features that come in hand to increase safety.
- Quarantine and eliminate threats
Our devices are managed by either Google, chrome, or cloud, which are the best for managing your phones’ threats. They show alerts of harmful apps that might be dangerous to our device; whenever notified of a threat, it’s best to handle it immediately.
Why should you consider havingmobile threat defense solutions?
- Your information is safe.
- You are not eligible for hackers since they lack access to your device.
- You can safely make friends all over the globe knowing your personal information is protected.
- You are not prompt to cyber-attacks that threaten most unsecured devices.
A good defense solution should be durable and robust in protecting mobile devices targeted by cyber-attacks. This applies to the device’s network and its applications. There are best Mobile Threat Defense solutions, like, Pradeo threat defense for mobile, where your device would be safe to handle and use anywhere.