When you need to repair some weapons, tools, and armor or name some items in the game, you will need an anvil for that. This is an important item in Minecraft and very useful for decoration purposes. This tool also helps to improve the charm of items. This article explains how you can craft an anvil in Minecraft.
To craft an anvil, you will need four iron ingots and three iron blocks. So, it is considered as one of the expensive items to make. Before going to the making of the anvil, make sure that you have these items in your inventory. Otherwise, follow these steps to collect them.
Creating Iron Ingots:
To get iron ingots, you need to smelt iron ore in the furnace. Iron ore can be found below the surface and contain gold and tan spots on it. Here are the steps to create iron ingots.
- First, go to the furnace in your Minecraft app.
- Then put iron ore in the first box and fuel in the bottom box. You can use wood, coal, or charcoal as fuel in this process.
- When the iron ingot is ready, bring it to your inventory. In this process, you can place more than one iron ore in the furnace to get the required number of iron ingots.
- Make sure that you have created 31 iron ingots before going to the next step – 27 for making iron blocks and 4 for making the anvil.
Making Iron Blocks:
As stated above, you will need 27 iron ingots to make three iron blocks – each iron block needs nine iron ingots. So, the crafting process of iron blocks is very simple. You just need to go to the crafting table and place nine iron ingots in all the boxes to get an iron block. You need to do this process three times to get three iron blocks for making an anvil. Once you have three iron blocks in your inventory, you can start the making process of the anvil.
Crafting an Anvil:
The following are the steps to craft an anvil in Minecraft.
- Open the crafting grid and start placing the components in it.
- Fill the first row with three iron blocks.
- Then fill the bottom row of the grid with three iron Ingots. At last, place the last iron ingot in the middlebox of the second row.
- After putting these items in the grid appropriately, you will get the anvil.
- When you have it in your inventory, you can use it when needed.
By using an anvil, you can add charms to your armors and weapons. When an enchantment table does this for only one time, an anvil can do it for up to six times. Furthermore, it is suitable for enchanting different types of tools efficiently. To repair an item through the anvil, you need to place two items in the first and second slots of the same. In this process, the item in the first slot will be repaired, and the item in the second slot will be sacrificed. The disadvantage of an anvil is that it requires an enchantment book and breaks sometimes.
Related Articles :
How to Make Firework in Minecraft ?
How To Make A Wither In Minecraft ?
How To Make A Sword In Minecraft ?
How to make a piston in Minecraft ?
How to Make a Pickaxe in Minecraft ?
How to Make a Name Tag in Minecraft ?
How to Make Lectern in Minecraft ?
How to Make a Hopper in Minecraft ?
How To Make A Flower Pot In Minecraft ?
How to Make a Crafting Table in Minecraft ?